- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
- More for You
- Meet Us
- For Employers
- In The Community
- MoneyWise Education
- Fraud & Cybersecurity Tips
- Press Releases
- Annual Report
- Annual Credit Report
- AD&D Insurance
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- NCUA Insurance
- BALANCE Financial Fitness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Visa Gift Cards
- Travel Notification Form
We believe that mobile banking is the way of the future. After all, your smartphone is like a tiny branch that’s always open for business. To learn more, view our mobile banking how-to videos, check out our interactive user guide or keep reading.
Here’s what your mobile branch offers:
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between financial institutions, other members or pay a friend
- Track and categorize your expenses
- Pay bills
- View balances and history
- Receive account alerts
To get started, download our mobile application by searching for 1st United Credit Union in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
Deposits may be subject to hold.
Mobile Login with a Single Touch or Facial Recognition
Mobile phones and tablets are getting better at securing your personal information. If you have a phone that offers fingerprint or facial recognition, you can use your thumbprint or face ID to securely and quickly log in to your 1st United Credit Union mobile app. Here’s how.
- Log into your 1st United mobile banking app.
- Click Settings then choose Security Preferences
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Touch ID
- Click Continue to confirm activation, then enter your login information
- The mobile banking app's login screen will now display a fingerprint screen rather than the standard username and password fields. Place your finger on your device's HOME button until you are logged in.
Touch ID can only be used for one account per device. Fingerprint capability or facial recognition must be available on the mobile device to use Touch ID.