Shelter-in-place orders aren’t letting up quite yet and we don't know how long it will be before we are all back to doing business as normal. If you haven't already, now is a good time to get up and running with online and mobile banking – two simpler, faster, and friendlier ways to manage your money anytime, from anywhere.
Check account balances and transactions
View balances, account history, account statements, tax notices, and account notices right from your computer or smartphone. Just enter your username and password on our website or in the 1st United mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices. (If you haven't completed your 1st United online banking registration, you can enroll right now!)
Deposit checks with mobile deposit
When you use our mobile app, your smartphone or tablet becomes a tiny branch that's always open for business. You can even deposit checks from home.
- Be sure to correctly endorse your paper checks with your signature and the words "for mobile deposit only at 1st United Credit Union."
- Next, tap Mobile Deposit. Follow the instructions to take pictures of the front and back of your paper check, and deposit it into your 1st United account.
Pay bills online
Go green, save on stamps, and avoid unnecessary trips to the post office with bill pay. Bill pay is free to use and allows you to make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments for utilities, auto loans, mortgage loans, and more. You can even set up email alerts for new bills, bill due dates, and upcoming payments. To sign up for bill pay, all you need is a 1st United checking account and online banking access.
Make shopping simple
There's no better time than now to take advantage of the convenience and accessibility of a 1st United Visa debit or credit card. They're faster, easier, and more secure than paying by check or cash, and they can be used anywhere Visa is accepted – online, over the phone, or in person.
- Pay no annual fee with your 1st United Visa debit or credit card. And, with EMV chip technology, you're ensured the highest level of transaction security.
- Protect yourself and your financial health by adding your 1st United Visa debit or credit card to your mobile wallet. This allows you to make touchless payments with your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch – which means no more handing over your card while shopping.
Manage your money better
Track spending, create budgets, and save smarter with Money Manager. This free service lets you view and manage all of your financial accounts – even ones held at other banks or financial institutions – all in one place.
Best of all, we've already included Money Manager in online and mobile banking. To get started, log in to your 1st United account, then tap Money Manager.
Keep tabs on your account activity
Choose from a variety of customized text- and email-based account alerts to help you stay up-to-date on your accounts. We offer three types of alerts:
- Account alerts, which give you information about current and available balances, dividends paid, and loan amounts due.
- Fraud text alerts, which notify you of potentially suspicious activity on your account.
- Visa purchase alerts, which notify you of spending limits, transactions made outside the U.S., and purchases made online or over the phone.
To set up alerts, log in to your account, tap Accounts, select an account, choose Alert preferences, then follow the instructions shown.
We're here for you
1st United Credit Union remains committed to providing the Credit Union products and services you need while ensuring the health and safety of our staff and members. Whenever possible, please take advantage of online and mobile banking, reserving branch visits for transactions that cannot be completed from home.
Getting started is easy – enroll in online banking, or download our mobile banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play today.
Remember, no matter which services you choose, 1st United will never call or text you for your PIN, credit or debit card number, CVV number, secure access code, login information, or any account information. If you receive a call that appears to be from us, but you're not sure, hang up and call us back at (800) 649-0193 to confirm.