- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
We want to make your loan experience with us easy, that's why we offer a variety of convenient ways to make your payments.
Choose from the simplicity of automated payment, mobile loan deposit using your smart phone, or a debit card or bill pay from another financial institution. You can even request paper coupons. Keep reading for detailed information about how to get started on each payment option.
- Automated payment – Login to online banking above and click on Move Money > Transfer Funds to setup a recurring transfer – even from other financial institutions. Or, complete this automated payment form and we’ll do the rest.
- Mobile deposit loan payments – Mobile deposit isn’t just for deposits, you can even make your loan payments with the click of your smart phone's camera. It’s faster than a check, safer than the mail and you can pay from anywhere. Simply write your loan payment check as usual, then sign it. Login to mobile banking, click mobile deposit and follow the on-screen instructions to post your payment.
- Debit card from other financial institution - Use your debit card from another financial institution to make a loan payment. Login to online banking above and click Make Payment > One Time Payment. After adding your debit card(s), your card information will be stored for future payments. Loan payments post the same business day if made by 5 p.m. PST.
- Bill pay – Use your bill pay at another financial institution using our billing address: Payment Processing Center, 1st United Credit Union, P.O. Box 512226, Los Angeles, CA 90051-0226
- Payment coupons – If you’d like to receive payment coupons, call our Member Contact Center at (800) 649-0193 or send us a message from the Messages area of online banking.
- Loan Payment Center– You may also make a payment using our Loan Payment Center, if you have previously registered and have a username and password for this service. You’ll need your routing number and account number for your paying financial institution and the 1st United member number. Payments may take up to three business days. There is a $3,000 daily limit on payments.
For more information, call us at (800) 649-0193. We’re happy to help.