- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
- More for You
- Meet Us
- For Employers
- In The Community
- MoneyWise Education
- Fraud & Cybersecurity Tips
- Press Releases
- Annual Credit Report
- AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- NCUA Insurance
- BALANCE Financial Fitness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Visa Gift Cards
- Travel Notification Form
Envisioning your future, going to open houses and choosing paint colors is the fun part of buying a home. The paperwork? Not so much.
That’s why we’ve simplified the process to take the hassle out of purchasing a home. Using our unique online mortgage experience, you can receive a loan decision, upload your required documents and communicate one-on-one with our team. Our real estate experts will take it from there.
Here’s more about what we offer:
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate options
- Conforming and jumbo loan options
- FHA loans, reverse mortgages and VA loans
- First-time home buyer programs
- Online application
Choose the loan that's right for you. Or, feel free to call us at (800) 649-0193 to talk with one of our friendly real estate loan specialists.
This "traditional" type of loan maintains its original interest rate throughout the entire life of the loan. Fluctuations in market rates, over the term of your loan, won't have any impact on the amount of interest you pay because the rate is already "fixed."
A fixed-rate mortgage loan may be a good choice if you:
- Want your interest rate and monthly payment to stay the same
- Plan to stay in this home for several years
- You don't expect your income to increase significantly in the coming years
Fixed-rate mortgage loans are available in 15 or 30 year terms.
Adjustable-rate mortgages, ARMs, offer a lower starting interest rate and therefore, a lower monthly payment. Your rate and your payment may increase, though, as time goes on. ARMs are useful loans for a variety of circumstances.
An adjustable rate mortgage may be a good choice if you:
- Want to maximize your buying power
- Want to keep your payments lower during the first few years of your loan
- Plan to move into a different home within the next 10 years
- Plan to pay-off your mortgage within the next 10 years
- If, in the coming years, you expect your income to increase significantly
Unique Mortgage Loans
Through our mortgage partner, CU Homeland/American Pacific Mortgage, we offer a number of unique loans that may fit your particular needs. FHA, VA and others. Talk with us about your needs and we'll help find a loan that is right for you.
First-Time Home Buying
Buying your first home is a big step, but it doesn't have to be a scary one. The more you know about the home buying process, the more confident you'll feel about making these important decisions that will shape your future. Through our mortgage partner, CU Homeland/American Pacific Mortgage, we offer loan programs and educational tools to help you every step of the way.