- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
Welcome to 1st United’s Business Banking
Whether you’re just starting out or have owned your business for a while, finding the right financial partner is important. At 1st United Credit Union our goal is to make it simpler, faster and friendlier for you to do business banking with us. That’s why we offer a variety of solutions to help you keep your business growing.
- Business savings, checking, money market and certificates
- Merchant services including card processing and terminal, PIN pad and printer set-up service
- Sweep services
- Online and mobile banking including mobile deposit and bill pay
We offer a variety of dividend-earning accounts that help you on your way toward a secure financial future. We give you quick access to your money while also paying a competitive rate.
Basic Savings Account
- This share account acts as your credit union membership
- Earn dividends while having 24/7 online access
- $5 minimum balance requirement
- $100 balance requirement to earn dividends
Money Market Account
Money market accounts pay higher dividends for higher balances, without sacrificing liquidity, so if you need your money, you can withdraw it at any time. Plus, your earnings are guaranteed and insured up to $250,000.
- Above-market, tiered rates
- Low, $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Higher dividends for higher balances
- No monthly fee
- Overdraft protection source for your checking account
- Insured to $250,000 by the NCUA
Certificates offer guaranteed earnings and pay higher interest than a traditional savings account because the funds are committed to a fixed term. Better yet, our certificates offer even more unmatchable benefits that other financial institutions don’t. Things like:
- Above-market rates
- Flexible terms between 6 and 84 months
- Low $1,000 minimum
- Bump feature – If we raise rates you can bump-up your rate at any time
- Add-on feature – Add more money to your certificate at any time
- Withdrawal feature – Withdraw your interest penalty-free at any time
- Insured to $250,000 by the NCUA
Our simple business checking account provides all the tools you need to maintain and grow your business. Plus, 1st United has invested in the technologies that make accessing your account easy. Things like online banking, mobile banking, text banking, mobile check deposit and eStatements.
Choose from Basic or Interest checking to suit your needs.
Checking Choices Basic Checking Interest Checking Earns Tiered Interest No Yes* Monthly Fee No Yes, waived with $1,500+ balance Check Deposits 25/month 25/month Mobile Check Deposits Unlimited Unlimited Bill Pay Free Free Online Banking Free Free Mobile Banking Free Free Mobile Deposit Free Free eDocuments Free Free Free Checks Available to order First box free Free ATMs 30,000 30,000 Courtesy Pay** Yes Yes Courtesy Fee Reversal No $29/year
*Dividends paid monthly based on average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
**Subject to the Credit Union's discretion, account must be in good standing and meet conditions as defined in the credit union's discretionary courtesy pay practices, which will be provided at account opening.
1st United partners with Elavon Merchant Services, a division of U.S. Bank, to provide simple payment solutions for your evolving business.
- Complete solution for processing debit and credit card transactions
- Terminal, PIN pad, and printer set-up service
- Mobile payments, online payments, PayPal payments, ACH and more
- 24/7 customer service and support
Sweep account services, or balance management, allow you to keep your balances at the designated level required for your business. You choose the conditions and our system transfers from one share account to another share if those conditions are met.
$10 monthly fee. Transfers are subject to Regulation D limitations which allow a total of six (6) transfers from a savings/money market account per month. Transfer amounts are subject to limitations.
Online and Mobile Banking
Access your account anytime, anywhere for free at 1stunitedcu.org.
- Complete account management
- Free online, mobile and text banking
- Free bill pay
- Free eDocuments
- Transaction alerts
- Nickname your accounts
- Quicken/QuickBooks connection
- Mobile deposit
- Mobile wallets - Apple, Android and Samsung
To get started, register with your member number, the last 4 digits of the primary account holders social security number and the business zip code. You can also choose a login ID.
1st United has been serving members since 1932. We're proud to serve and support local businesses in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties.
For more information or to open any of our business accounts, please schedule a video chat appointment with our business specialist at one of our branches.