Free for members and the community!
Securely destroy sensitive documents!
Back by popular demand! As part of our effort to help members and the local community protect their identities, we will be hosting several shredding events. A Corodata shred truck will be on-site at our branches to provide this free benefit to members and the community. Corodata is NAID certified and SSAE no. 18 (formerly SAS 70) audited.
Upcoming Shred Events
Shred Event Guidelines:
- Documents are shredded while you wait! Please do not drop and run; 1st United and Corodata will not be responsible for materials left behind.
- Event takes place outside, rain or shine.
- Free shredding available during event hours or until truck reaches full capacity.
- We do not accept metal, staples, three-ring binders, refuse paper, plastic, medicines, chemicals or batteries.
- Free shedding is intended for personal, sensitive documents only. Residents should recycle magazines, junk mail, and other waste paper with their municipal recycling program.
We look forward to seeing you there!