Transferring money to another 1st United member is easy through online and mobile banking.
Here are the steps to transfer funds to another member:
- Log in to your account and select Member Transfer from the main menu or if you are using the mobile app, tap the Member transfer quick link from your dashboard
- Choose Transfer to member
- Select the account you are transferring funds from
- Enter the first 3 letters of last name of the person you are transferring funds to
- Enter the person's member number
- Select a share Type using the drop down (L if the account you are transferring to is a loan, S if the account you are transferring to is a checking, savings, money market, or certificate account)
- Enter the Share ID. This is the 4-digit Suffix that can be found on the member's statement.
- Enter the amount
- Tap Submit