As part of the terms of your 1st United Credit Union auto loan, you are required to provide us proof of your insurance.
Don’t worry, it’s easy to do. Simply contact your insurance provider and tell them you’ve financed your auto with 1st United Credit Union. They’ll do the rest.
Here’s what your insurance provider will need to know:
- You’ve financed an auto with 1st United Credit Union
- Proof of insurance can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (866) 832-9224, or mailed to:
1st United Credit Union
P.O. Box 460050
San Antonio, TX 78246
- Documentation for proof of insurance must show three things:
- An appropriate amount of comprehensive and collision coverage
- A deductible of $1,000 or less
- 1st United Credit Union as lienholder
Your insurance card is not sufficient; you must provide the declarations pages
Did you receive a letter?
If you received a letter stating that we have not received your declarations page showing 1st United as the lienholder, you can submit your proof of comprehensive and collision coverage online. You’ll need the unique ID number indicated on the letter.
If we don’t receive your proof of comprehensive and collision coverage showing 1st United Credit Union as lienholder, we may add insurance to your loan, which can extend the term of your loan.
Subscribe to Our Blog
We appreciate your interest.