- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
- More for You
- Meet Us
- For Employers
- In The Community
- MoneyWise Education
- Fraud & Cybersecurity Tips
- Press Releases
- Annual Credit Report
- AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- NCUA Insurance
- BALANCE Financial Fitness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Visa Gift Cards
- Travel Notification Form
Text banking lets you manage your money from your cell phone or any wireless device that supports text messaging. To learn more, view our how-to video, check out our interactive user guide or keep reading.
How To Get Started
- Enroll in Text Message Banking from within online banking or the Mobile Banking App by selecting “Settings," then "Text Enrollment."
- Click the “On” button, enter your mobile phone number, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Visit Preferences and click or tap the account(s) you want to enable for text banking. Click on SMS/Text to turn the SMS/Text Enrollment option to On. You can also enter your preferred text display name. Text nicknames are limited to four or fewer characters (e.g. SAVG for savings, CHKG for checking).
After you've registered, you will be able to perform the following:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive your current account balance
- Receive your five most recent account transactions
You can text the following command options to 226563:
- BAL - primary account balance
- TRANS - transfer funds between accounts
- HIST (+Account Nickname) - last 5 transactions on primary account
- STOP - deactivate text service
- HELP - send info on how to use Text Banking
- LIST - receive a list of commands
Text messaging fees may apply.