- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
- More for You
- Meet Us
- For Employers
- In The Community
- Financial Education
- Fraud & Cybersecurity Tips
- Press Releases
- Annual Report
- Print Your Credit Report
- AD&D Insurance
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- NCUA Insurance
- BALANCE Financial Fitness
- Identity Theft Protection
- Visa Gift Cards
- Travel Notification Form
March 2, 2021
On Tuesday, March 9 and Wednesday, March 10, the following branches will open an hour later at 11 a.m.: Castro Valley, Fremont, Pleasanton, Rockridge, and San Leandro.
Visit the IRS website to check on your stimulus payment Check My Payment
Get Notified When Your Stimulus Check Arrives
If you are expecting a stimulus check, you can receive a notification when it arrives by setting up an account alert. Here's how:
- Login to your account
- Select Manage Alerts > Account Alerts from the Main Menu
- Under the New Alert drop down, choose History Alert and select the account you are expecting your stimulus check to deposit to
- Choose Credit Transaction > greater than > $1.00 to be notified of all deposits or enter an amount that you expect your stimulus check deposit to be
- Click Submit
- Choose the Delivery Method for the alert (email, text, etc.) and Submit one final time
Banking from home
Whenever possible, please take advantage of online and mobile banking, reserving branch visits for transactions that cannot be completed from home. If you need help getting started with online or mobile banking, please call us at (800) 649-0193. We're happy to help!
Here are some of the things you can do using your phone or computer.
- View balances and history
- Receive account alerts
- Log in using TouchID and Facial recognition
COVID-19 safety while visiting our branches
1st United continues to follow CDC and local health official guidelines regarding COVID-19. For the protection of our staff and members, the following safety measures are required when visiting our branches:
- Face coverings without valves are required
- Social distancing of six feet will be followed
- Please do not enter if:
- you have been in close contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 or who has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- you have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days
- you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath
Muscle or body aches
Loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
If you need financial support
We have several resources available to help you.
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP & YOUR 1ST UNITED ACCOUNTS
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, help may be available. Proof of hardship is required.
Please contact us for assistance at (800) 649-0193, extension 4710.
financial counseling or debt management
1st United partners with BALANCE to offer FREE support.
Your local chambers of commerce offer resources for you including SBA disaster assistance and guidelines for operations.
1st United is not an SBA-approved lender. For information on SBA loans, please visit sba.gov.