- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
Mobile Login with a Single Touch
March 6, 2018
Mobile phones and tablets are getting better at securing your personal information. If you have a phone that offers fingerprint recognition, you can use your thumbprint to securely and quickly log in to your 1st United Credit Union mobile app. Here’s how.
- Log into your 1st United mobile banking app.
- Click Settings then choose Security Preferences
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Touch ID
- Click Continue to confirm activation, then enter your login information
- The mobile banking app's login screen will now display a fingerprint screen rather than the standard username and password fields. Place your finger on your device's HOME button until you are logged in.
Touch ID can only be used for one account per device. Fingerprint capability must be available on the mobile device to use Touch ID.