- Checking & Savings
- Loans & Credit
- Online & Mobile
- More for You
June 30, 2017
If you forgot your online and mobile banking password, simply click Forgot Password to reset it and follow the steps. Here’s how:
- From the 1st United mobile app or 1stunitedcu.org, click Forgot Password located under the login box
- Enter your username or account number and click Submit
- Choose how you would like to receive a one-time Secure Access Code – either by text, email, or phone call
- Enter the secure access code into the designated field
- Set your new password following the password guidelines provided
Still having trouble? Feel free to reach out by email, chat, or phone. Visit our contact us page or click the Help button from within online or mobile banking for our contact information and hours of operation.
Note: You will not be able to reset your password if your account is locked or from an unregistered device. Please call us for assistance for either of these situations.